Does any one have Axo RC -5 Boots?

2 replies to this topic
  • Carlisle1972

Posted February 29, 2004 - 11:57 AM

They have a good deal on these boots at Bob's cycle they are 149.00 down from 230.00 are they any good and how do they run, I personally hate the feel of Alpinstar tec 8's so if they are a touch softer thats OK. If I normally wear a 10 do I buy a 11, 10, or 9.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted February 29, 2004 - 02:17 PM

To me, the Axo's seem like...I don't know....Answer gear??

My Alpinestar Tech 7's, bright red w/ Neon Yellow, looked great in 1993, but not in the last several years...

I DID buy Axo's @ Bob's!
I have not spent huge amounts of time in them. I (tried) to break them in at the Annual East Coast Thumpertalk ride at Rocket Raceway in PA. I AM happy w/ them. I do have Alpinestars on my mind...and was bummed Bob's had the Tech 6's for ~$170.00.

I believe it was that did an eval on the Axo's & was impressed. But w/ all the Payola that goes on in every frickin industry known to man...who knows? :)

Like I said, I AM happy w/ them! :D

I USE to live in and race AMA District 23 in Minnesota. I remember when Bob's was a tiny shop just down the road from their big place now. Whenever I go back to MN to visit family, I ALWAYS go to Bob's!!

• HaremScarem

Posted February 29, 2004 - 02:55 PM

I picked up a pair from for 129.00
The fit is nice and secure. They do an excellent job keeping the water out. It's a good boot for the cost.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.