WR 426 oem lighting

3 replies to this topic
  • Dean Callanan

Posted October 31, 2015 - 10:30 PM

Hi

I while ago i purchased a wr426 for my son to ride .The bike was a bit rough and was purchased as a dirt bike with no rego.My son has now left home and after riding it myself I quite enjoy it, actually I like it a lot .I have always owned old school bikes so I sold my XR600 and started to do a bit of work on the WR, I've tidied it up a little done brakes bearings etc and now want to get it on the road. It appears to have the original wiring harness  fitted to it  and in good condition. I would like to purchase oem switches, lights etc so I can just plug it all in like original. Would anyone have a wiring diagram. Or would there be anyone out there that still has one set up like original. Also I need help with the tank and seat ,do you guys think it looks as if it has a yz tank and seat fitted?

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails

• 6.JPG
  • 5.JPG
  • IMG_2689.JPG

• eRRmmm

Posted October 31, 2015 - 11:50 PM

Owners manual is available here:

http://www.yamahaown...NG-28199-40.pdf

it should have a wiring diagram in it.

Can't help you with the other stuff, but they are great bikes, I rode a demo back when they were released, awesome engine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dean Callanan

Posted November 01, 2015 - 12:33 AM

Great thanks for the reply

The manual doesn't have a wiring Diagram but does have he cable routing drawings. This will be a huge help and awesome to  have a Manual now. Once again thanks.

• eRRmmm

Posted November 01, 2015 - 12:09 PM

Yeah, it's on page 690... there's not much to it. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.