Help,I need a radiator

6 replies to this topic
  • BlueDragon

Posted February 28, 2004 - 03:19 PM

Thumpers, Does anyone have a spare or know where I can find an inexpensive right radiator(the one with the cap) for a 02 WR426? :D I wrecked mine pretty bad today :D and don't feel like trying to salvage it.

• DeltaT

Posted February 28, 2004 - 07:19 PM

I found out by experience that they are, with a modest discount, about $150 each side. I saved the core and am interested in anyone's experience having them repaired - cost, how it turned out, etc.

Thanks,

Jim

04 WR450

• BlueDragon

Posted February 29, 2004 - 03:55 AM

Jim,
Mylers repairs radiators and do a pretty good job. With next day shipping and a badly dented radiator, my brother paid $60.00 and they put a great weld on it for him. Looks great! If you're interested the number is:
Mylers 800-367-7699 :)

Where did you find them for $150.? I'm looking for new or used. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jchantzWR400F

Posted February 29, 2004 - 06:18 AM

Mylers...Mylers.....Mylers. :)

• DeltaT

Posted February 29, 2004 - 01:01 PM

Thanks guys! I'll have them fix it then keep it as a spare.

Jim

• DeltaT

Posted February 29, 2004 - 05:34 PM

Missed your question - I am getting my factory/OEM parts from San Jose Yamaha, and so far am only getting 10% off, but with excellent service.

After I get to over $500 spent, I'll try for 15%. I am also interested in any other source for OEM Yamaha parts (04 wr450).

Jim

• Wicked_Crash

Posted March 01, 2004 - 06:02 AM

Keep an eye on ebay. When I trashed my right radiator, I think I got a set of radiators off ebay for a little over $100. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.