Tank/Seat combo WR426

2 replies to this topic
  • Chukkar

Posted May 09, 2001 - 06:46 PM

I went without a bike after the sale of my CR500 a year ago. I am glad :), way happy ect to own a new WR 426. Very first Yamaha and I am empressed. I would like to ask about tank options. My brother has a 2000 YZF 426 that just seems to have a better saddle/tank feel. Whats the best way to get the same feel and still have the tank capacity?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted May 10, 2001 - 12:58 AM

Acerbis, Clarke, IMS tank w/ a YZ seat: either OEM, IMS or SDG (if released yet)

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

• bonez34

Posted May 10, 2001 - 08:41 AM

10-4 gdbdy, gd wrk, gd abbv., wl dun!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.