WR to YZ 426 pipe conversion

1 reply to this topic
  • acarter920

Posted February 28, 2002 - 11:41 AM

Everyone, i just thought id let you know that i put a Wr426 pipe on my 00' Yz426. I was in need of a spark arrestor, and had to drop the decibal level way down. Well it slipped right on perfectly and is much much quieter. Went from 100+ db to about 85. And, its stamped in the muffler that it has a spark arrestor and meets all off-road sound requirements. If you were like me and needed a quiet, spark arrested muffler without giving the aftermarket companies your limbs, then this is a great conversion.

As far as power goes, there is a little loss... but it sure tamed down the powerband a lot! I like this because i mostly do woods riding, and tame power is best... but for MX'ing ill just throw on the Yz pipe and have that surge back.

Just thought i'd let everyone know! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SealClubber

Posted March 02, 2002 - 11:25 AM

Check your PM.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.