rear wheel

1 reply to this topic
  • freddwood

Posted February 27, 2002 - 05:15 PM

Does anyone know of a complete rear wheel out there that isn't gonna cost me a left nut? I am just trying to find a rear wheel to put my paddle tire on. It doesn't have to be some super trick,light weight, super go fast wheel. The factory wheel would work but you know dealer want my 1st born for a brake lever. Swapping tires back and forth just gets old real fast. If anyone can help it would be very appreciated. Thanks my thumpin brothers

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • acarter920

Posted February 27, 2002 - 05:54 PM

Hey, man do i know what you are talking about! $400+ for a new wheel is ridiculous. But try going to a motorcycle salvage, im sure they would have a wheel to fit.

If there are none around you, check the local Cycle Trader. Some people will say they have an extra tire in their ad that goes with the bike. Offer them like $100... they are usually more than happy to get rid of something they were just going to give away anyway. That's how i got an extra setup.

Third.. check . Always all kinds of parts on there.

You sound pretty dumb calling the bike's owner and inquiring about the tire, hehe ... but hey, it'll save ya $300. :)

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.