There are times when the free mods are enough....

3 replies to this topic
  • Frostbite

Posted February 27, 2004 - 09:12 AM

For all those other times....

Posted Image

My 95mm piston was backordered and I need something for top end boost to keep up with the sleds. :D :)

• DeltaT

Posted February 28, 2004 - 08:13 PM

It would be fun, but I'd feel like I was riding with an armed grenade onboard! Can you imagine bursting one in a crash?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Frostbite

Posted February 29, 2004 - 04:26 AM

After reading the specs I decided not to run it in the cross country race. I'm definitely going to come off at least once and don't feel like being a roman candle. Also the can has to be maintained between 75-80 degrees and that's not gonna happen up here, and I have to install an electric fuel pump to fog in gas with the NOS. I would run it in the ice drags here though, not much chance of falling down in a straight line.
Posted Image

• DeltaT

Posted February 29, 2004 - 05:26 PM

I put a NOS Cheater kit on my small block Chevy and it was like having a switch labeled: "Small Block/Big Block"! Had to beef up the tranny after 3 runs...

Jim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.