WR400F 1998 Generator(Ignition coil)

3 replies to this topic
  • PHATBOI

Posted October 10, 2015 - 06:44 AM

I have a problem finding this item. Where can I get it as in Singapore they do not have any stock and Yamaha have stop production for this item. Can I use the year 2000 model coil. Need help on this badly. Thank you.

• PHATBOI

Posted October 11, 2015 - 04:25 AM

Anyone can assist me in this. Is it possible to use the year 2000 model generator assy.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EarthCruzn

Posted October 11, 2015 - 04:41 AM

I have a problem finding this item. Where can I get it as in Singapore they do not have any stock and Yamaha have stop production for this item. Can I use the year 2000 model coil. Need help on this badly. Thank you.

That generator was used on the 1998 and 1999 WR400............... Only

• PHATBOI

Posted October 11, 2015 - 08:58 PM

Tat means I can use the newer version coil. Do u know where to get it. Tried to search in the internet but could not get it. Tq

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.