Im sorry ( DR. D bulk buy)

4 replies to this topic
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted February 27, 2002 - 09:46 AM

Im sorry I started all this crap now. Having read some of the posts, its seems everybody has lost some perspective on the whole "getting a deal" angle. Science had a great point in a different thread about production costs. I made a point about "custom production" in which I have vast experience from my 13 year junket with Hughes Aircraft, in which, everything was custom production. If yamaha is truley on top of it, the 03 will have the hot start on the throttle side stock. IF so then you can just go to the dealer and retro fit the thing with cheap yamaha parts. If not, oh well.

• Scotti

Posted February 27, 2002 - 10:14 PM

Schawn,

Wasn't your fault. We all have got it in us.
thee old me me me me me syndrome. Take Take
Take Take!!!!! Everybody's gotta eat.

Winder tillshe stinks!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gina@DRD

Posted February 27, 2002 - 11:46 AM

Shawn MC-
You should not feel bad about the topic you started. It was great idea and being a consumer also, I would have though about it as well.
I posted on the topic of "Bulk Buy" about my feelings on this topic and why I can not do anything with it. I would love to but I just cannot do anything.
I did offer the 10% off that I always offer TT members and I also agreed to free shipping for the hot start.
If you have any questions for me you can email me at
dubachracing@mediaone.net
Thanks for your support of our products,
Gina Dubach

• therapture

Posted February 27, 2002 - 11:51 AM

I for one, will buy a Dr. D pipe with some tax return cash! Thanks for the support Gina, I have followed Doug's career since I started racing MX back in 1995, and I see he can still ride like the wind. Tell him us TT'ers said HI!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 27, 2002 - 12:02 PM

Gina rocks!! I love my Hot-start!! It's my favorite aftermarket part on my scoot. Thanks

Hey Gina, Just between me and you, will you ask Dougie what the new bikes are gonna be like? I promise I wont tell anybody.

DL :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.