2015 foot peg adjustment

3 replies to this topic
  • datonetti

Posted September 24, 2015 - 04:27 PM

On my 426 and 08 450 I was able to cut the mounts peg barrels and flip the springs side to side. It doesn't look like an option on the 2015 450. I'm looking for a solution to better fit my size 13 boots. Any ideas other than expensive aftermarket pegs?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted September 24, 2015 - 06:03 PM

On my 426 and 08 450 I was able to cut the mounts peg barrels and flip the springs side to side. It doesn't look like an option on the 2015 450. I'm looking for a solution to better fit my size 13 boots. Any ideas other than expensive aftermarket pegs?

Yamaha makes (5) different peg heights that all mount in the same bracket.

http://www.thumperta...ts#entry8285500

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Phil Hannah

Posted September 26, 2015 - 03:38 AM

16 pegs 5mm lower

• bigbird192

Posted September 29, 2015 - 05:16 AM

Why doesn't it seem like you can cut and weld the barrel on the other side? Looks like it will work on my 14, though I haven't got around to actually doing it yet. I suggested a friend do it in his 13 and it worked out fine (other than the fact that he tried to use jb weld to hold it together instead of a quality tig weld. )

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.