Hungry Valley MX 3-03

4 replies to this topic
  • MotoMiester

Posted February 26, 2002 - 01:32 PM

Hey h_bomb, or anyone else interested in going to HV this weekend let me know. I'll be there Sunday morning. Look for the YZ426 with yellow backgrounds and #41s. Stop by and say Hi :)

• h_bomb

Posted February 26, 2002 - 02:25 PM

I thought you were going Saturday Cliff,Im trying to go somewhere either LACR and pay my membership fee or HV,Iwill let you know Thursday.I got that Ride engineering steel braided front brake kit Im really impressed on how it looks and performs its 100 bucks ? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoMiester

Posted February 27, 2002 - 06:44 AM

h bomb,

Hope you can make it Sunday....should be a good group of guys out there. Couldn't get out of a previous engagement, so I had to change to Sunday.

I just received the bracket from Ride Engineering the other day (already had the brake line). At Anaheim III I saw the bracket on a bike and then talked to the rep., that's when I decided to buy one. Looks like a clean setup ! Hopefully I'll have it ready for Sunday.

Hope to see ya Sunday !

PS...I think (not sure) LACR is having a GP this weekend, so Saturday will probably be REALLY crowded.

• h_bomb

Posted February 28, 2002 - 01:48 PM

Cliff I will be there Sunday same time same spot,I still havent gotten my decalworks back grounds,let me know if your still going.

• MotoMiester

Posted March 01, 2002 - 05:20 AM

h bomb,

Glad you can make it ! Still on for Sunday. I may park more towards the middle of the parking area because it sounds like a bunch of guys will be trying to meet. Either way, I'll be looking for ya.

C-Ya Sunday,

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.