Motul transoil expert

4 replies to this topic
  • Mrcranky

Posted September 19, 2015 - 11:18 PM

I just recently put transoil by mistake in engine , will it damage engine

• BlueBeast400

Posted September 20, 2015 - 05:36 AM

No, you should be ok, just drain it and fill with regular oil. If anything your engine might like it. Transoil has a detergent in it that helps keep gear boxes clean. I had an uncle who ran one quart of trans fluid with regular oil every oil change on his old 59 Ranchero and he swore that was the key to keeping the engine healthy.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted September 20, 2015 - 07:16 AM

It will be fine.

• Mrcranky

Posted September 20, 2015 - 10:45 AM

Thanks guys

• Chaconne

Posted September 20, 2015 - 05:33 PM

No, you should be ok, just drain it and fill with regular oil. If anything your engine might like it. Transoil has a detergent in it that helps keep gear boxes clean. I had an uncle who ran one quart of trans fluid with regular oil every oil change on his old 59 Ranchero and he swore that was the key to keeping the engine healthy.

Like Marvel Mystery Oil...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.