13 wr450 auto tune

2 replies to this topic
  • EdgeR6

Posted September 19, 2015 - 08:47 AM

Has anyone installed an Auto tune on a 12 plus wr450,  I have a full fmf exhaust and looking for placement of the 02 sensor.  The directions say after the cat, so I'm assuming to install it after the power bomb sections on the header, and a 10 degree offset. 

I have not been able to find any body that has any info on the net. 

Also the power commander has a map that says with slide stop removed.  I they taking about the throttle stop screw? or the slide stop on the inside of the throttle body.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Monk

Posted September 19, 2015 - 09:04 AM

frabz-Autotune-Pffft-8568a0_zpsmzlrvipw.

• tomerb

Posted September 19, 2015 - 10:13 AM

Yes they taking about the throttle stop screw. Some bikes have cats but not your bike. I helped a friend put a PC5 on his bike with great results, but he did not add auto tune.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.