Swan in Tyler Texas

1 reply to this topic
  • Kirtwell

Posted February 26, 2002 - 08:03 AM

I went to Swan this weekend to practice. Race day was Sunday. Although I didn't race I had the best time.
I couldn't believe how many thumpers were out there. It was incrediable.

I want to say one thing about the 4 strokes if I may:
My buddies always complain that I roost the heck out of them when we go riding. I "NEVER" got roosted as bad as this weekend at Swan. And the worst bikes to be behind were the YZ250F. Those bikes throw dirt so hard I have whelps all over my arms and hands. I would like to see if anyone here agrees with me.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hokie

Posted February 26, 2002 - 11:00 AM

I don't know about the YZ250F being the worst, I got behind a KTM520 during the last race. That was pretty brutal!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.