Spark Plug change

2 replies to this topic
  • jonnytmoto

Posted February 25, 2004 - 07:28 PM

Use an NGK CR8Ek in sted of a CR8E plug. It has dual electrodes and helps with anti-fouling at start up on all WR's and YZ's. I have ran this plug in my '98 YZ400, '00 YZ426 and now my '03 WR 450. The '03 came with a Denso and it fouled second start up. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trailsnail85

Posted February 25, 2004 - 08:15 PM

ig you want to go a step farther you can run the NGK CR8EG this plug has a gold tip which is best thing besides the expensive platinum plug that they make. ran one in my xr 440 and never had any troubles and it made enough spark to see during the day time when out of the head too.

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted February 26, 2004 - 04:06 AM

http://mototuneusa.c..._horsepower.htm

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.