6 replies to this topic
  • ill_caper

Posted February 25, 2004 - 03:11 PM

Has anyone ordered parts from them? They seem to be rediculously cheap compared to the dealer. I hope its not too good to be true? :)

• x2smoker

Posted February 25, 2004 - 04:48 PM

Did you join or were you able to browse for prices on WR parts? If parts for all models are similiarly priced as the sample 2-stroker top end shown on the fische, they are gonna get my business. :)

• ill_caper

Posted February 25, 2004 - 05:02 PM

I joined for 9.95. They dont list the WR parts, but I emailed the guy and he gave me a price qoute. The parts are rediculously cheap.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigBlueWR

Posted February 25, 2004 - 05:16 PM

I bought my auto decomp cam from them. Great prices. It did take a while to get my part, but it was durring the Thanksgiving holiday.

Seems well worth the $10 membership. :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted February 25, 2004 - 05:27 PM

if you know the part numbers (from or and plug them into GenMx search, you may get a hit.

I bought ALL my OEM WR parts from GenMX.

worth EVERY penny for membership! :)

• latehit

Posted February 25, 2004 - 06:20 PM

Even if you don't want to buy anything or become a member you can always gaze at the Pit Tootsies. :) :D :D

• basicblues

Posted February 25, 2004 - 08:17 PM

What percentage or discount by purchasing through generationmx would everyone say they are saving compared to OEM Yamaha retail prices?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.