WR426 Oil Cooler?

1 reply to this topic
  • 1slowDR

Posted September 08, 2015 - 10:31 AM

I have been searching on here, and other places for information about adding an oil cooler to my 426, this bike is street legal, and I would like to add some oil capacity to it to make me feel a little better about riding it on the street. So far I have not found much of anything, I found a few WR450 guys who have added them, but not much else, does anyone have any suggestions for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JVP

Posted September 08, 2015 - 12:42 PM

No need.  The frame acts as a cooler and the bike is a dry sump so the extra oil would do you much good.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.