Wheel compatable?

3 replies to this topic
  • tmasWR

Posted September 05, 2015 - 12:59 PM

Sorry if this has been asked, i'm having a hard time finding a newer resource.  I found the post that went up to '09.

"Excell Rim and Turbo Paddle off of an 2006 YZ450F"

A local is selling that wheel/paddle.  I have a 2013 wr450f and wondering if this would mount straight up on my bike?  I want to put a bigger sprocket and trail tire on it so when I go burn singletracks I can just swap out the whole setup.

• tmasWR

Posted September 05, 2015 - 01:00 PM

and please excuse my terrible spelling, apparently I can't type "compatible" correct on a Saturday.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slow and Jerky

Posted September 06, 2015 - 05:13 AM

Yes they are, I  went from an 06 YZ450 to a 14 WR450 and the extra wheel I had for the YZ went right on. It's been a while since I put it on, but if I am remembering correctly the spacers were even the same, if not just use the spacers off the WR wheel. Don't forget that the YZ is a 19" and the WR is an 18".

• tmasWR

Posted September 06, 2015 - 11:13 AM

Excellent thank you!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.