Enzo suspension?

3 replies to this topic
  • oneindustree

Posted September 01, 2015 - 07:45 PM

Recently bought a 2010 YZ450F. Has enzo stickers, but no sticker w rebuild date/details. How do I tell if it's been revavled?

Edited by oneindustree, September 01, 2015 - 07:46 PM.

• jcm3

Posted September 01, 2015 - 08:02 PM

If you know the previous owner, you could call them.  If they have their name in their records, then they can probably tell you that.

But, the odds are that they won't be able to tell you if they revalved it until they pull it apart.  I bought a 2014 that had an Enzo sticker on the shock, but not on the forks.  Once they pulled it apart for a revalve they could tell that they had revalved it previously and only charged me for a service on the shock since they will revalve for free in the future, I believe. 

You may want to have them service it, and tell you if they have already done it, and it so that might save you some money.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • defilmcrew

Posted September 02, 2015 - 07:39 PM

Just had mine done from them and they give you a paper with the specs. Send it to them to see for sure. They can also probably tell you if it is valved and sprung for your riding ability, weight, etc...

• oneindustree

Posted September 03, 2015 - 07:28 PM

If you know the previous owner, you could call them. If they have their name in their records, then they can probably tell you that.

But, the odds are that they won't be able to tell you if they revalved it until they pull it apart. I bought a 2014 that had an Enzo sticker on the shock, but not on the forks. Once they pulled it apart for a revalve they could tell that they had revalved it previously and only charged me for a service on the shock since they will revalve for free in the future, I believe.

You may want to have them service it, and tell you if they have already done it, and it so that might save you some money.

Thanks brotha. Airborne!

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.