Help with brake light

No replies to this topic
  • pooch20

Posted August 29, 2015 - 03:19 PM

Im trying to set the oem tail light up as a break light on my 07 450. everything I've searched says hook the pressure switch up in the yellow wire that comes out of the connector. Problem is I don't have yellow. PO had it set up to have a brake light but the wires severed off the pressure switch and i have not been able to find them. The female connector going into the main harness has blue/white, green, and white. The male connector has green, white, and light blue.

This is my connector:

Edit: also doesn't appear to be anything tapped into the positive lead of the battery to supply the needed 12v to the pressure switch so thats not helping to track down any wires

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0145.JPG

Edited by pooch20, August 29, 2015 - 03:32 PM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.