If any of you guys have some free time...Could you check on a price for me?

1 reply to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted May 09, 2001 - 02:34 AM

Hey Fellas,
I may need to replace my Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) on my '99 WR. HLSM has it for $134.00. If you have any favorite dealers/mail order, I'll take the name/number or if you want to have a real special place in my heart, get a price quote and post it.
I am busting my butt here at work AND at home and have precious little time to check prices out. Unbelievable but very true. My internet time is now monitored and frowned upon here at work (privelage NOT A RIGHT).

Yamaha's OFFICIAL verbage and part #
Throttle Sensor Assembly (same as the YZ)
#5BE-85885-00-00

[FYI: Cheapest I found it for is at Competition Cycle Acc out of Ohio for $127 + shipping].

Thanks for your "hep" (southern pronunciation for "help").

------------------
'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 05-09-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Rider

Posted May 09, 2001 - 05:08 AM

126 from my dealer, he would have to order it though. sorry i couldn't be more help.
good luck

Chuck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.