Supertrapp Internal Disk Silencer

3 replies to this topic
  • flyingboy

Posted March 26, 2001 - 08:38 AM

Anyone had experience with the Supertrapp IDS silencers/ SA? They look small, light, adjustible, but I haven't heard any feedback from the magazines or this forum.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 26, 2001 - 10:17 PM

I read a test that said this pipe sucks. It didn't beat stock anywhere on the dyno for a 2000 YZF 426.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 26, 2001 - 10:51 PM

I put an IDS2 on a TR250. Nice and loud. It is currently collecting dust. Junk

• rob1980

Posted April 02, 2001 - 12:40 AM

I have one on my '99 WR 400, and have found it to be poorly finished in some ways. Where it joins the header is a poor and sloppy fit, making it difficult to seal. While it is a slight improvement over stock and can be adjusted to different sound levels, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. Go the White Bros. or something similar.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.