Who is comming to the party this weekend in CA?

2 replies to this topic
  • excitebike02

Posted February 22, 2002 - 03:18 PM

Who is comming to the party this weekend for the Adelanto Grand Prix. The grand prix is on the 23rd and 24th. There are 7 races Saturday and 6 on Sunday. There is food vendors, MX vendors, music, probably a small carnival again, parties all over the place on Saturday night, FREE open camping and parking, a $10,000.00 pro purse race and factory teams. You can also race down residential streets without the neighbors calling the cops on you at this race. You can't beat that. This race is fun and for everyone of all skill levels. This race usually draws over 2000 racers. It's about a hour and a half drive from Orange County, California. Here is where you can get info about the race http://desertvipersmc.com/ here is a map on how to get there http://desertvipersm.../inform.htm#map and here is the race schedule http://desertvipersm...2k/schedule.htm This race is off the 395 a few miles before Sunrise Cycle Park. The course is about 8 miles and consist of some street sections, desert, and a motocross section toward the end of the loop. There is also a big mud hole jump which has swallowed many of riders in the past. The mud hole jump has a slower alternate route to. See you at the party.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumpsalad

Posted February 22, 2002 - 08:08 PM

I will be there, but riding most of Saturday at El Mirage dry lake near Adelanto.

I am dialing some suspension tweaks so I won't be racing at the GP. Perhaps next year? Maybe we can get a showing of TT'ers and we can all ride as a team of sorts!

• meangreen75

Posted February 23, 2002 - 07:47 PM

Well the party part of that was correct. If anyone plans on going to this thing in the future I suggest not staying overnight anywhere near the track. I raced the 9:30 race on about 2 hours of sleep. Those morons rode around on 2 smokers all night long until about 5 a.m. Not good. The race and the track were good though. Not too shabby but as I said stay somewhere else for the overnight.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.