SoCal GYTR Power tuner

1 reply to this topic
  • Conner_Steezel

Posted August 03, 2015 - 08:23 PM

Anyone in SoCal have a GYTR power tuner and want to meet out at a local track? I want to try some maps with my new dr.d exhaust but don't have tuner.
I figured I'd ask if anyone would be kind enough to let me use theirs out at the local SoCal tracks before I spend the $250 on one...
I usually ride Elsinore and milestone but can meet at any tracks.

Thanks ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1438662200.918955.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jcm3

Posted August 03, 2015 - 09:35 PM

I'm hoping to go out to Pala Saturday, Aug 8th.  I have a few maps plugged into mine, I'd be happy to let you try it out.

PM me, and we can figure out if that works for you or if it's too far.  I usually ride Milestone or Cahuilla, but tried Pala last time and really liked it.  Great facility.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.