Who makes extended axle blocks for a 1999 wr400f?

2 replies to this topic
  • Ryah

Posted August 03, 2015 - 09:31 AM

Any help on finding extended axle blocks for a 1999 wr400f would be greatly appreciated.  I've exhaused all ways of searching on my own.  I run a large trials tire in the rear and the rear axle bolts are extended pretty far out.  I'd like to have some extended blocks to shorten up the length of the bolt.  Was the 1999 wr400f rear swingarm a one year only design?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueBeast400

Posted August 05, 2015 - 04:01 PM

Not sure about the axle blocks, but the swing arm is nothing special. It was used for many years...250,400,426,450.

• yz2009

Posted August 06, 2015 - 07:24 AM

You could always get them made up at a machine shop. Bring them the ones your using now for them I measure and tell them you just been them a little wider.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.