WOW Stegs Pegz

6 replies to this topic
  • fuchsrr

Posted July 22, 2015 - 02:20 PM

I went from a 1999 WR400 (still running strong) to a 2012 WR450. I have had a hard time standing on this bike comfortably, until today. I installed Stegs Pegz and the difference they make is incredible. I can now grip the bike with my lower legs. So much so that when standing I almost feel like I can ride no handed. So far I have added the Pro Taper Suzuki Mini high bars and it didn't help much. Tomorrow I have the Fastways F3 pegs coming. Hopefully the extra 1/2 will get me right where I feel completely comfortable standing.  I just wanted to give this product two thumbs up.

2012 WR450

1999 Wr400

Race Type: Hare Scrambles

Edited by fuchsrr, July 22, 2015 - 02:22 PM.

• Dualsportwr450

Posted July 22, 2015 - 07:24 PM

Were you wearing over the boot riding gear?

• fuchsrr

Posted July 22, 2015 - 07:55 PM

No, but I could see where it might wear a hole in that type pant. It pushes into your boot at top of calf. 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dualsportwr450

Posted July 23, 2015 - 09:33 AM

I've got klim otb pants they are really durable but idk if they would grip

• drdanbozeman

Posted July 23, 2015 - 04:32 PM

I've got klim otb pants they are really durable but idk if they would grip

I've got Klim OTB pants and would like to try the Stegz. I emailed Stegz in Australia and they suggested that I use the "standard" Stegz pegz [rather than the Desert King] with an additional puck [ 2 pucks on each side]. Stegz has had some feedback that OTB pants seem to work OK. So I'll most likely go with 2 pucks and see how it works.

• Dualsportwr450

Posted July 23, 2015 - 04:35 PM

Sweet ill have to check them out!!

• fuchsrr

Posted July 23, 2015 - 05:48 PM

Picture attached. Pegz with Fastway F3 Lowboy foot pegs. Feels so much better.

Attached Thumbnails

• PEGZ.jpg

Edited by fuchsrr, July 23, 2015 - 05:50 PM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.