Spark arrestor options for GTYR exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • Ejones

Posted July 21, 2015 - 03:05 AM

i recently picked up a gtyr slip on pipe for my 04 wr450 and i like the roll on power that it gives but im pretty sure that there is no spark arrestor in there. i have done a bit of searching and found a few posts from 06ish that pointed to the pmb end cap 134$. is there any more options? any thing cheaper?

Attached Thumbnails

• me.jpg

Edited by Ejones, July 21, 2015 - 03:08 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Summit

Posted July 21, 2015 - 05:27 AM

You may want to double check, I have a gytr pipe on my 05 and it definitely has a fs approved spark arrestor.

Edited by Summit, July 21, 2015 - 05:28 AM.

• Andrew Puetz

Posted July 21, 2015 - 05:58 PM

If its like the newer ones, it should have came with it (2012 Up). But I had to buy a quiet insert for the trails I ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.