Question / Help on a specific brand of Mirrors...

6 replies to this topic
  • jstevens

Posted February 22, 2004 - 03:51 PM

There are mirrors that don't come in a set and are sold individually. They don't have the triditional long 5 to 6 inch stem they sit like little round mirrors on your handle bars. I guess they are held on with a clamp or something. I can't remember the brand name or website.
Any Ideas??

• AzMtnThumper

Posted February 22, 2004 - 03:59 PM

Are these the ones?? dual star convex mirror

• jstevens

Posted February 22, 2004 - 04:13 PM

Yep these are the ones!!
I wanted to give them a try since I keeped breaking the factory ones. I broke two of them last season. I think these might do the trick, as long as my body itsn't blocking the rear view.

Thanks for the link.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dualndan

Posted February 22, 2004 - 06:28 PM

Here ya go.

• jstevens

Posted February 23, 2004 - 02:16 PM

Tks guys I just ordered a set.
I'm looking forward to not having to replace any more factory or aftermarket mirrors!

• scorch

Posted February 23, 2004 - 02:21 PM

You guys ever try bugeyes. its a motorcycle mirror thingy for your helmet. :)

• motometal

Posted February 23, 2004 - 03:10 PM

I have tried one brand of aftermarket mirror, can't remember the name, but it vibrates way more than stock. The parts guy at my dealership warned me to stick with stock Honda. Next time i'm in there i'll see what brand I have and let you know what to stay away from.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.