Thumper Bar Riser web site?

3 replies to this topic
  • BULLDOG

Posted May 08, 2001 - 05:08 PM

Anyone know of a web site displaying the Thumper Bar risers? Are they cheaper than a new t-clamp? I'm 6'2 looking for some room. Can't find anything on Search engine searches. Thanks.

------------------
It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

• ColoradoJim

Posted May 08, 2001 - 05:50 PM

I believe scottsperformance.com has them..check out the damper photo section

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted May 08, 2001 - 06:00 PM

I dont know of any pics on the web, but the riser just clamps into the stock bar position.
I use the 1.5" riser, and it make your riding position so much better. The $89 cost to function ratio is huge, i would say buy one yesterday. You wont regret it, and you will be able to stand and ride more comfortably and ride more aggressively.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 09, 2001 - 08:15 AM

Baja Designs website - check under Thumper Racing products. I think they have a pic.

Or do a search on my name and find the link to pics of my set up.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.