They Started Right Up!!

5 replies to this topic
  • r1superstar

Posted February 22, 2004 - 09:14 AM

Well, the winter here seems to be beginning it's way out.

I put some fresh gas in the ole' Yamis a couple days ago and gave them both three twists of the throttle. And "BAM!" They both fired right up. Now more snow needs to melt and the sun needs to shine even brighter so we can get this riding season under way................db

(Yamis=02 WR426 & TTR-125L)

• gfergtr74

Posted February 22, 2004 - 11:23 AM

Right on. I just did my first ride last night. Just got all my parts and finished all my mods. Fresh gas and she fired on the first kick. 30 minute drive in to the riding area at about 35 degrees unloaded and first kick again. Gotta love these things. Hope your snow melts soon. :)

• MrBlahh

Posted February 22, 2004 - 03:22 PM

That doesnt mess the plugs up?

I've never had to touch the throttle on mine, just pull the choke and kick.

I was very worried about touching the throttle due to the pump.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cmore

Posted February 22, 2004 - 04:30 PM

If your worried about the pump, check the fuel squirt. check the site here on TT motoman 393 BK mod :)

• r1superstar

Posted February 24, 2004 - 06:42 AM

If your worried about the pump, check the fuel squirt. check the site here on TT motoman 393 BK mod :)

Yes, what cmore said. I only twist the throttle before each ride and when its cold out.

• latehit

Posted February 24, 2004 - 07:08 AM

The BK mod made all the difference in the world on my WR426. It is a new bike. Try it you will like it. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.