Picked up some excell SM rims :). I have some questions

2 replies to this topic
  • ShiggzLTRWR

Posted July 03, 2015 - 08:12 AM

Hello all. I just got a set of excell SM rims with haan hubs loaded with rotors/bearings/sprocket/tires for $900. The rear is a 150/70/17 and it looks like it rubbed on previous owners chain....

What size tires do U guys run?

Also, what about gearing?
It came with 50t. I run 14/52 with the dirt tires and am hoping to not have to change the chain every time I swap rims. Thank You for any help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted July 03, 2015 - 08:33 AM

Hello all. I just got a set of excell SM rims with haan hubs loaded with rotors/bearings/sprocket/tires for $900. The rear is a 150/70/17 and it looks like it rubbed on previous owners chain....
What size tires do U guys run?
Also, what about gearing?
It came with 50t. I run 14/52 with the dirt tires and am hoping to not have to change the chain every time I swap rims. Thank You for any help.

I run a 150 on the rear with a 5.0 rim.
Put it on and check it for rub. You can loosen and tighten to move the rim to the other side if necessary.
I run a 15 - 43 sprockets.

• ShiggzLTRWR

Posted July 03, 2015 - 09:28 AM

150/70? 15/43 wow, must be fast?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.