YZ 426 advice.

2 replies to this topic
  • 03YZ250F_86

Posted June 20, 2015 - 04:11 PM

Hey everyone I'm looking for some advice about a YZ 426. I have a really good friend that knows a guy selling one so I'm curious to know what a good offer would be. It has a few issues that I will need to get fixed. First off it has some kind of carb issue which I'm not quite sure what the problem may be but it hasn't run in quite a few years and needs a new decompression cable and throttle cables and definitely a really good look over the plastics and seat are trashed so it looks like it needs a lot of help and it currently does not run.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 15thumper

Posted June 20, 2015 - 05:24 PM

Pass on it lol its a money pit and parts are hard to find

• 03yzf450-kuke

Posted June 20, 2015 - 06:04 PM

Wll those parts you mentioned are on ebay right now about 200 $ for all of it. Carb prolly just needs a good deep clean after sittin so long. Id check it out good and make sure its got good compression then pick it apart and give him a lowball offer

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.