Help in So. Orange County, CA

4 replies to this topic
  • Sparky_So_Cal

Posted February 19, 2002 - 01:14 PM

Is there anybody that can help me out w/ the BK mod??? I am severely, mechanically challenged and will bring my bike 02 YZ426 to your house, accompanied w/ pizza and beverage of your choice, plus all necessary stuff (jets, ect... I need a list) I haven't had a bike in 11 years and I thought I had my bike pretty dialed in but.... I was out at Glen Helen last Saturday and had 2 of my friends ride and said there is a hesitation down low in power band. I have heard good things about the BK.

Thanks in advance.

Sparky

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Sparky So Cal ]

• billywho

Posted February 19, 2002 - 03:08 PM

Sparky, I would tell you to bring it over, but you can't really fire it up around my place without pissing someone off. I get my new 450 in a little over a week, and I will be out at Glen Helen hopefully next Saturday. I would be more than happy to help you out then. If your still having trouble by next week, let me know and I'll meet you out there.

Billy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Husker_Mike

Posted February 19, 2002 - 04:28 PM

Sparky,

I'm reasonably mechanically inclined, but I'd hate to mess up your bike. You are more than welcomed to bring it to my place in Mission Viejo and have some other helpful TTer perform the mod if they can't fire it up in their neighborhood.

Lemme know.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 20, 2002 - 06:43 AM

Yo Sparky, I'll help you out with it. I'll be in Adelanto this weekend if you want to do it out there. Or, I work in Burbank and we could do it at my shop. It will only take 10 minutes. PS, your bike might have a short squirt duration already and might not need it.
Does the BD apply to the 02's?

Dan :)

• Shawn_Mc

Posted February 20, 2002 - 08:46 AM

Hey Im in Yorba Linda, and my neighbors dont care about noise too much. So im fairly close. If ya want send me a message and I'll send ya my phone number and we can hook up.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.