new silencer

3 replies to this topic
  • sqwidget

Posted February 20, 2004 - 08:16 AM

ok so im gonna buy a new silencer for my 03 wr 450 and i was thinkin of either a Pro Circuit T-4 Exhaust or a FMF Factory-4 Exhaust. anyone try either of these or have one of them? and how do you like it.

• mtrablue

Posted February 20, 2004 - 03:35 PM

why not a quiet one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR450F_RDR

Posted February 20, 2004 - 06:25 PM

dont know about the factory-4 but I put a powercore4 on mine and love it, major difference over stock unit, albeit at louder note.

• cmore

Posted February 21, 2004 - 05:35 PM

You have the Wr version, you should be going for noise reduction, unless you are running closed track, you got the wrong bike for that, I have the FMFQ love the sound note& performance in mid range. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.