Buying spares, parts

2 replies to this topic
  • BikerSteve

Posted June 10, 2015 - 10:12 PM

Hello all.  I'm British, live in SW France, will be in England for July.  My son dinged the front wheel on our WR450F 2007 when we were exploring some tracks near our house; I think he went too fast over some stony stuff.  Anyway two dings in the rim RHS close together and fork seal RHS leaking.  Front end vibrates now on the road, it feels like the wheel is badly out of balance but is probably slightly off round.  Any idea where I can get a replacement front wheel? Can you recommend a good website to get spares, such as the fork seals?

Thanks a lot - Steve.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GuyGraham

Posted June 10, 2015 - 10:18 PM

Try cleaning the seal first as its prob just dirt pushed under the lip. Search youtube for sealmate to see example

Ebay best bet for front wheel..expect to pay 50 to 90 pounds for a front wheel

• Ano25

Posted July 03, 2015 - 07:48 AM

Depends where your going in England and how your getting here, but talon are here in Yeovil Somerset.
They could put a new rim on your old hub or you could get a whole new wheel.
It's close ish to the coast if your coming by car ferry

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.