ZipTy buy info

5 replies to this topic
  • Jason_in_KC

Posted February 19, 2002 - 05:12 AM

This is an update for Scottzx7rr...he called me this morning and was taking the wife to the hospital for delivery of their new baby...he advised he would be away from the computer for a few days and will check back and advise when the order is being placed. That's all I have at this point. Jason

• scottzx7rr

Posted February 21, 2002 - 04:22 PM

TTT. I am posting this for Scott. He is out with the baby. He will be back around to finish the order this weeked.

• motoman393

Posted February 24, 2002 - 04:48 PM

Congratulations on the new baby!!

I just put the check in the mail tonight for $14.50 for 1 drain plug! Thanks,

Garrett

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: motoman393 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawbridge Husky

Posted February 25, 2002 - 05:09 AM

Scott, would it be possible to post the mailing adress for payment or by e-mail?
Thanks, have a good day!

• scottzx7rr

Posted February 26, 2002 - 12:33 PM

Not a problem.
Paypal Account is:
scottzx7rr@yahoo.com

My snail mail address is:

Scott Gilbert
15030 Fuller
Grandview, MO 64030

• kjd

Posted February 26, 2002 - 01:25 PM

scott, is it too late to order a plug? been away from the computer for a few days
thanks
kevin

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.