wr426 just dies

22 replies to this topic
  • adam500

Posted August 11, 2015 - 02:03 PM

I think KRANNIE had to stop before he had a brain anyerism! :lol:

Sounds like your carb needs to be rebuilt for real top to bottom, with all the correct jetting sizes.

Gas is leaking out the vent lines because either your float height is not set correctly or is stuck. Maybe even a hole in it.

To take the carb out of the equation, it needs to be made right.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cupcake2100

Posted August 11, 2015 - 06:16 PM

hello i took the carb off today and cleaned the floater thing in an attempt to make it stop dripping gas. the only problem is that now the idle is crazy high and it will not turn down when i use the idle screw, did i screw something up?

• cupcake2100

Posted September 27, 2015 - 09:06 PM

lol i forgot to update this sorry guys i figured it out, the previous guy that i had bought the bike from had adjusted the valves horribly wrong and in doing so he adjusted the (i think it was called caliper) so that it was super uneven, got the caliper (i think thats what its called) adjusted correctly and the bike works great. thanks for all the help! sorry about my noobieness lol

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.