Stock US Silencer Wanted

5 replies to this topic
  • BillS

Posted May 08, 2001 - 05:03 AM

I was in the process of buying a stock US silencer for my '00 WR from "Shane from WA" but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. If you have one you want to sell please email me, I'll pay the shipping as well.

------------------
00WR400, BD Dual Sport Kit, Airbox lid removed, UFO Dakar Hand Guards, Panoram Computer, Ottawa, Canada

• BigDog

Posted May 08, 2001 - 05:42 AM

Might consider selling the one off my 2001 WR426. It has no miles on it, took it off before first ride. Make an offer.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 08, 2001 - 08:14 AM

Ive got a 99 WR silencer. Never used either. Ill consider offers also.

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F
Enduro Heaven

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 08, 2001 - 08:31 AM

Big Dog,
If BillS is not interested I might be. I have a '99 WR400 and like the '01 stainless muffler much better. The obvious question is will it fit my '99. The second question is a '01 muffler rubber mounted like the YZ?

Brian

• BillS

Posted May 08, 2001 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. Does $75 plus I pay shipping sound fair ? If you both say yes my pref is for the '01, then the '99.

------------------
00WR400, BD Dual Sport Kit, Airbox lid removed, UFO Dakar Hand Guards, Panoram Computer, Ottawa, Canada

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 09, 2001 - 10:05 AM

Sounds good to me. If Bigdog dosent take you up, then e-mail me at darinh@cleanlink.net

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F
Enduro Heaven

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 05-09-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.