Pro Circuit USFS Tag needed

3 replies to this topic
  • BlueBeast400

Posted May 31, 2015 - 10:35 AM

I was just given a nice Pro Circuit Ti-4 exhaust for my WR400. The problem is the spark screen was removed along with the USFS tag that is riveted to the can. I know I can get the screen from PC, but what about the tag?

• BlueBeast400

Posted June 01, 2015 - 08:49 AM

Well, easier than I thought. Called up Pro Circuit and they are going to send me a new tag. For some reason I thought I was SOL.

Edited by BlueBeast400, June 01, 2015 - 08:50 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SH2424

Posted June 01, 2015 - 07:33 PM

Does that tag matter? I thought as long as you had the actual spark arrestor screen in you were good? I have one for my fmf q4 but didn't stick it on.

• mikenash

Posted June 01, 2015 - 08:52 PM

Does that tag matter? I thought as long as you had the actual spark arrestor screen in you were good? I have one for my fmf q4 but didn't stick it on.

^^^^ Only if you live in California. You need the tag and the screen.

Edited by mikenash, June 01, 2015 - 08:53 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.