Anyone out there in Western Montana or Norther Idaho?

5 replies to this topic
  • latehit

Posted February 19, 2004 - 07:50 AM

I live in Missoula Montana and I am looking for people on TT that live in this general area.

• banffboy

Posted February 19, 2004 - 08:27 AM

Check the "Northwest" Forum :)

• PIKE

Posted February 19, 2004 - 06:00 PM

I was stationed in Montana (Malmstrom AFB) and plan on retiring in 5 years around Missoula. Wouldn't mind hearing about riding areas as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cmott426

Posted February 19, 2004 - 07:25 PM

Sandpoint ID. About 150 miles from Missoula

• latehit

Posted February 20, 2004 - 10:25 AM

Are there any organized events in northern Idaho (enduro, Hare Scrambles, poker runs, ect.) that you know of? Also where are the good riding areas there? Thanks

• Cmott426

Posted February 20, 2004 - 12:48 PM

There are not a lot of organized places to ride around here. Some designated trails. I am still looking for them also. I know they are here just not very well marked. I have ridden a few. The Talache to Bayview is a single track Motorcycle/Horse trail that is challenging.

Check this link out. It is in Spokane WA. I did the Halloween "ScareScramble last year and it was fun.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.