yz450fx any news?

3 replies to this topic
  • Summit

Posted May 28, 2015 - 01:07 PM

So the salesman at my dealer was pretty positive that the 450fx was a only couple months away. He recommended not getting the 250 because the 450 was on the way (he assumed I wanted a 450 cuz that's what I'm on now). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else knows anything. He was so sure that he just sold his wr450 so he could get one. Actually I'm thinking the 250 is ample but I'm curious.

• buhlockay

Posted May 28, 2015 - 05:41 PM

Kind of the same topic, is the '16 WR 450 getting the inverted motor?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mch

Posted May 28, 2015 - 09:22 PM

My friend who works at a Yamaha dealership said Yamaha will advise the dealers what their 16 line-up is in mid June.  They are hoping for an FX 450 too.  It doesn't sound like many of the guys at the shop are into the recent YZ's.  He said something like "we were just talking about the WR being better than the YZ."

• patrick2wd

Posted May 29, 2015 - 06:56 AM

http://www.thumperta...16-wr450/page-5

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.