ATTN: Mike68 (Mr. Bills, York, PA and some roostin'

4 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted May 08, 2001 - 02:09 AM

What day were you planning on heading down to Mr. Bills in June [Wed, Thur or Fri (& time)]?

My schedule has changed here @ work and I can coerce my management into supporting my previously made plans.

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean and Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

• Bill

Posted May 08, 2001 - 02:24 AM

Last I talked to Mike, he was leaving at noon on thursday. He was going to talk to you to confirm plans.

I'm taking thursday off and anyone can come on in Thursday, mcarp will be coming thursday afternoon.

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 08, 2001 - 07:09 PM

I sent you an e-mail

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 09, 2001 - 12:30 AM

I am now scheduled to work that Thur and Fri. Fri should not be tough to do, Thur I am scheduled for a written exam.

E-mailed Boss and have not received response...yet. I did want to ride down w/ you if space still available.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 09, 2001 - 12:42 AM

I will be leaving around 3 or 4 am thursday am. Got to get through hartford. Want to get down early to chill and get aclimated to the heat. Are you riding you carple tunnle, bum knee, blind old bat?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.