WR 450 2012 fi diagnostic tool RSTORY DTS 30 WHO KNOWS WHAT IT

4 replies to this topic
  • voldemar

Posted May 21, 2015 - 02:07 AM

HI GUYS! SEE PHOTO PLEASE! SEE BAD, BUT YOU CAN SEE!

Attached Thumbnails

• ЯЯ.png

• chu

Posted May 23, 2015 - 02:15 AM

I think the DTC 30 means diagnostic trouble code 30.  The book has a fault code 30 for lean angle sensor.  I guess when you crash the check engine light comes on and the speedometer shows a 30.  There's also a trouble code 30 for ignition coil failure.  If the bike runs, it's probably just a code that got stored in memory for lean angle sensor.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted May 24, 2015 - 07:41 AM

Have you relocated your ECU?  People have done this with YZ450's for one reason or other and failed to mount the unit in an upright manner as it originally was, which throws the sensor off.

It's purpose is to detect when the bike is on its side, in which case it will shut the engine down after a set period.

• voldemar

Posted May 24, 2015 - 07:54 PM

ha) I do diagnostics on the stand!) maybe because of it! Code 30, the ignition coil, the engine is operating normally, but there is a problem on a hot start! Only after opening the throttle! C1 done from 0 to 20, all the same

• voldemar

Posted May 24, 2015 - 08:00 PM

ecu stand still

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.