New plastic

6 replies to this topic
  • UncorkedWR

Posted May 19, 2015 - 08:51 PM

i have a 03 WR450. Was wanting to get new plastics for it. Anyone one got any feed back on a good brand. Not worried about price. More concerned about figment and quality.

• buhlockay

Posted May 19, 2015 - 09:58 PM

I love Acerbis. They fit like OEM and are priced well.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted May 20, 2015 - 05:24 AM

OEM 

Everthing else fades in color.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueBeast400

Posted May 20, 2015 - 11:31 AM

I love Acerbis. They fit like OEM and are priced well.

Same here!

• DeepPurplishBlue

Posted May 21, 2015 - 12:05 AM

OEM 

Everthing else fades in color.

This.    The rest fades and looks like crap.    OEM doesn't even cost that much...

• RyeMc

Posted May 21, 2015 - 12:49 AM

I'm a fan of either Polisport or Acerbis. I find their fit and finish spot on but are higher priced than UFO crap. Polisport is a little bit cheaper than Acerbis also, so they got my vote and business

• zac_mccallister522

Posted May 21, 2015 - 12:54 AM

Acerbics or cycra, and they don't fade? Take care of your bike and they don't happen. I always use SC1 on my bikes and I'm on my second outdoor season with my acerbics plastic on my 250f.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.