xr250 manual *FREE* to download

If you do not have a manual to show you how to do things , this is bit better than a clymer but certainly NOT as good as the service manual which Honda puts out.

350pages of pseudo similarities as a xr250 ,but does cover a broader range of diffrent types than the shop manual.

I bought this cd on ebay last year , it supposed to be "state " of the art service manual on CD for thr XR250, dont buy it , get it free here save your money....

its seems to be a copy poorly scanned of an older manual.

Its 7.6megs in pdf format and its recommended that you have adobe reader 6 to view.

Its FREE for the taking , as long as my server does not complain it will be on the site , i never used the space and have been with this isp for 8 yrs .

If you think there is a copywright issue , contact me , i have the guy's address who sells them.

Otherwise enjoy the manual , if its usefull , please give me an idea what the download times are and a comment on what you think ,enjoy..

stu

Honda service manual

*If you want it removed from this forum please advise me. ?

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone have an downloadable manual for the 86-95 XR250R?

Whoa good luck to you with that one man. I have a 94XR250R and after weeks of searching I just gave up and ordered a used one off ebay for $20 shipped. I think you may end up doing that also.

Jerry

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I got a 1984 xr250R looking for a manual for it. I wentto download that one posted up there even though it;s for a newer year than mine just to have it and the link gave me a virus. wonder why someone would do that.

I mean, we are not friends or anything like that but what did I ever do to you? Hopefully it won'y take forever to get it out of my system.

I would hope you are running an antivirus program on your computer if you're surfing or downloading anything from the internet. You should scan anything you download with an antivirus program BEFORE opening it.

I got a 1984 xr250R looking for a manual for it. I wentto download that one posted up there even though it;s for a newer year than mine just to have it and the link gave me a virus. wonder why someone would do that.

I mean, we are not friends or anything like that but what did I ever do to you? Hopefully it won'y take forever to get it out of my system.