DR. D Hot start Bulk buy

60 replies to this topic
  • Gina@DRD

Posted February 27, 2002 - 11:29 AM

Sorry to all, but I have been very busy and have not been on TT in a little while. I did not know this topic was going so crazy! I have not read all the post but I do want to respond to you.
Of course I have the capibility to sell my products for what ever I want, BUT and this is a big BUT, I also sell products to a distributor and dealers. I must be fair to all my customers, TT members included. I would love to accompidate you in a bulk buy but unfortunately I will not be able to do this. My current discount of 10% off is what I can do for TT members and I will also do free shipping on the hot starts. I feel this is being more than fair with all of you.
I agree with who ever said I would make more money selling at a bulk buy because I could sell 3X as many hot starts. This is so true...BUT...I do have to protect my distributors and dealers...without them, my products would sit stale in the water.
I truely appreciate all TT support and I truely hope you all can understand where Dubach Racing stands on this issue. I try my best to provide you with the best support I can and am open to your suggestions or comments on this topic.
Thanks,
Gina Dubach
dubachracing@mediaone.net

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.