Have I bought the wrong bike for me (WR450)?

24 replies to this topic
  • GuyGraham

Posted July 05, 2015 - 10:08 AM

Practice tracks and races

WOR, Fast Eddy, AMCA

Can usually find something for every weekend between march and October

Have a look on Enduro News for events near you

Isn't Rogers Hill Raceway somewhere in Dorset?

Also found this, which is next wkend in Dorset

http://www.trackntra...rail-Events.htm

Edited by GuyGraham, July 05, 2015 - 10:28 AM.

• jmd426

Posted July 05, 2015 - 07:59 PM

I put a KTM sticker on mine, and it exploded

:lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bobpara

Posted July 06, 2015 - 11:38 AM

I put a Harley sticker on mine and it go slower

Sounds like you are not a strong/experienced enough rider to handle this bike

Perhaps try a WR250 or get an older DR350 in nice condition

• KTMfinrider

Posted July 07, 2015 - 01:24 PM

Snow drift,

Buy ktm 300 and you will fall in love. I used to have one too before trying big blue four stroke.

• Mcflyz450f

Posted July 16, 2015 - 06:16 PM

Nothing will replace seat time, nothing. When I sold my 07 WR450 my brother let me use his XR650. Man did I hate that bike but after a month of riding it regularly in the mountains I was really starting to ride it well (no jumping lol). I would never own a XR650 but seat time really helped me on it. Then I got my new WR and it felt so light.....lol Just keep riding and you and the bike will become one.....wax on, wax off....lol

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.