ZIP-TY Order

6 replies to this topic
  • scottzx7rr

Posted February 16, 2002 - 12:31 PM

Ok TT'ers I have the price of the drain plug and it is 11.87 plus shipping to your door. I have enough for a order but thought I would throw this out the door once again to make sure that I covered everyone.

• b-bike

Posted February 16, 2002 - 01:46 PM

scottzx7rr:

I posted before that I would take one but I guess your asking again??? I'll take one. :)

What do I need to do to get it to my door??

Thanks

• SoCalWR426

Posted February 16, 2002 - 04:06 PM

Ditto :)
Thanks for the work

SoCal

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • #1_Hit-man

Posted February 16, 2002 - 04:07 PM

Originally posted by b-bike:
scottzx7rr:

I posted before that I would take one but I guess your asking again??? I'll take one. :)

What do I need to do to get it to my door??

Thanks

B-bike, Here you go!

scottzx7rr
ThumperTalk Member
Member # 805
posted February 13, 2002 06:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got a message back from them and they said if we order atleast 10 of one item then we can get it at dealer cost. So I have emailed them to see if I can get a listing of the prices to get a idea of the discount.
So for all those interested shot me a email and I will compile the order and get all the needed info setup. Payment, address, and etc. to get this happening.

Also if there is anything else from them that might be of interest, shot me a email. If I get a big enough interest I will purpose it to the board for consideration.

Email: scottzx7rr@yahoo.com

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: scottzx7rr ]

--------------------

Scott #410
Some Fear Racing "Cause if you don't have any you ain't going fast enough"
'01 YZ-426F Ride Blue!
'92 ZX-7R and '97 ZX-7RR
"Doesn't hurt till the bone is exposed"
"When cut do you bleed green? I use to!"
Pics

• Shawn_Mc

Posted February 16, 2002 - 05:24 PM

ive got $11 bucks for that! How do I get in on this?

• scottzx7rr

Posted February 16, 2002 - 06:26 PM

Send me your address and I will get the shipping figured out. email you the total and how to pay.

emaail: Scottzx7rr@yahoo.com

• BackwardHick

Posted February 17, 2002 - 07:18 PM

I've already got the drain plug and chain adjusters, which are worth every dime. How about the trick looking radiator supports, the guy at Zip-Ty told me they've been selling them to White Bros. I'm really interested in the rad gaurds.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.