15 or wait on the 16?

I bought my new '15 CRF250 about a month ago for $6995 out the door. I have 12.8 hours on it now, and I'm most happy with it so far. It's a great handling bike, and with the fuel injection, the best running bike I've ridden so far. I know it's not the most powerful 250f, but it has enough for me...

I say "go for it!"

Randy

79BBA878-CD78-449D-AB76-35F872B0956B.jpg

F81A5741-9891-4544-8005-EF3529BA6AFD.jpg

Bought mine in April, totally love the bike. As for the not biggest power statement, makes me laugh. Top level a riders aren't making power complaints. Most people can't ride the bike to its potential anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought mine in April, totally love the bike. As for the not biggest power statement, makes me laugh. Top level a riders aren't making power complaints. Most people can't ride the bike to its potential anyway.

Top level A riders are sending the motors out to have a lot of work done to them to be competive. But the Honda does respond well to engine work for sure. I am 45 and this bike was boring stock.

I'm buying a 15 tomorrow, dealer quoted me at 6475 OTD. I'm 6% tax here. I figured for 16 they will probably just do small changes like mapping, exhaust and suspension revisions. So for the extra 1200 youd pay for thr 16 is not worth it.

I'm coming from a 2014 YZ250f which I absolutely loved, but want to see what the Honda is all about. As far as motor goes, I'm already budgeting in money for mapping, pipe, cam and porting. They are slow.

bboyce

Posted June 05, 2015 - 12:07 PM

I'm buying a 15 tomorrow, dealer quoted me at 6475 OTD. I'm 6% tax here. I figured for 16 they will probably just do small changes like mapping, exhaust and suspension revisions. So for the extra 1200 youd pay for thr 16 is not worth it.

I'm coming from a 2014 YZ250f which I absolutely loved, but want to see what the Honda is all about. As far as motor goes, I'm already budgeting in money for mapping, pipe, cam and porting. They are slow.

where are you getting this deal at?