WR426 Kickstarter Problems?

No replies to this topic
  • NoIDs

Posted May 10, 2015 - 06:34 PM

Hey guys,

I was getting my bike out of its winter summer a month or two back and I went to kickstart it and at some point I heard a pop/cracking sound. After letting it sit for a few days I went to do it again and I had to push the kickstarter all the way down then play with when I was releasing the compression lever as it came back up, whereas before I would only push it down to 90 degrees and then release the lever, pull the kickstarter all the way up and kick through. My bike started first kick every time before and now it takes 3-4 kicks to find out where the sweet spot is with the new method. If I try to do my old method there is too much compression in the engine and I can't kick it all the way through. I hope someone has some ideas!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.